Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Facebook Group - lesson seekers meet providers DIRECT

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone.

A bit of a self promotion for a new initiative Ive just got going....

Ive set up a new Facebook group called Snowsports Lessons International Community (SLIC) which basically asks those LOOKING for lessons to post their requirements and providers (Instructors direct and ski schools etc) to respond. So no middle men / commissions etc to pay but also a chance for those looking for lessons to speak directly about what they want and pair up. I hope a very efficient and good way of doing things as people can also comment on who they think is good etc in the case as may be to do the lesson. I hope it will become a very efficient and easy way to post requirements and those requirements / requests to be answered direct.

Anyway would be great if people can get themselves signed up and PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.....

Best way of finding the group is to get your phone out (assuming your reading this on your computer rather than phone / iPad!) and take a photo of this QR code OR looking for the "Snowsports Lessons International Community" group by name within Facebook.

Any comments etc please fire away.

Thanks everyone.

Steve Angus
BASI ISTD L4
The Development Centre, Val d'Isere, Tignes and Meribel (im obviously based in Val)

latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think I have worked out how to simply add the web address - so here goes.

Thanks to those who have signed up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/626086185592685
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think I have worked out how to simply add the web address - so here goes.

Thanks to those who have signed up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/626086185592685
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy