Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing / Boarding / Mountain based TV Show

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good morning folks

The wife has found a reality TV Show on Hayu called Apres Ski - its not the worst thing in the world but its not the best either Laughing

Do any of you know of any other shows we could binge while waiting to hit the alps again on a similar skiing or mountain based theme
or any new movies? I'll watch anything ski related but she tends to need a narrative to keep interested

Many thanks! snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ski A+E, all about piste rescue in Val Thorens the cant remember what channel its on though
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@skitech, @PortSki[/b], it was on the "w" channel on freeview, was a couple of years ago, pre-pandemic.
it was an interesting tv show, with a look at what goes on in mountain rescue and medical treatment, i think there was a couple of series, just checked and it is on Youtube!

there was another show in the late 90's, i think it was on C5, i cannot remember its name unfortunately.
and it followed seasonaires in meribel, there were a few of my former colleagues i worked there the previous couple of seasons with.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Iv seen Ski A&E. Realy enjoyed it. Gives a look at different aspects of the mountain towns that we dont usually see.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
search on the piste on You Tube ...

A sample here

http://youtube.com/v/pzAn3RYpazk
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I seen that clip a few months ago - hilarious! Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The Red Bull TV app has quite a few snow related documentaries to watch for free.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy