Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flaine lift pass and ski school advice.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Family of 5 going to Flaine end of Jan.
3 children under 9, staying at terrases dheos.

Just wondering if 1 ski school or another can be reccomended, not only for quality of instruction, but also proximity to this accomodation?

Also lift pass advice please.
Looks like youngest will need nothing and 2 elder children are reccomended to use a points card system.

However just wondering best value option for adults?
The flaine area looks sizeable enough considering the constraints of having to be back for ski school finish, but I can only see day tickets available online which add up over 6 or 7 days.

Does anyone know if you can buy a weekly pass for Flaine area or are there any online offers that spring up in the coming months?

Many thanks in advance.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://en.flaine.com/ski-pass
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I successfully used ESI a long time ago - but think they still get good feedback on here.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok thanks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ESF do pick ups from outside Eos and drop back again at the end of the lesson. This makes it a simple option for parents. One downside is that the children spend the first and last 30 minutes or so of their lesson getting to and from the main ski area.

Re passes, there is a way to get whole season passes for under 8's for free, having only to pay a €20 admin fee. Go to https://www.grand-massif.com/en/season-ski-pass/ for more details. You may have to do this by the end of this month, I'm not sure when this offer expires. Under 5's are free at all times. The season pass will enable you to use the lifts with them when they're out of ski school.

You can buy adult passes for any number of days - the website referenced above gives prices.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Chris Mason, Under 8 are free on all passes now, not just season passes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy