Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for updates on COVID safety in Trois Vallees

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK this page definitely says Les 3 Vallées 2021/22 - Courchevel, Meribel, Val Thorens etc at the top, so I hope I am in the right place this time ...

Hi We are looking at possibly getting to the Three Vallies in the next few weeks, but my partner is somewhat Covid vulnerable. What are the infection rates in the area, does anyone know? Or any views on this? How safe are the restaurants? (We can cook Toofy Grin) Trivia questions: do we need to wear masks in the ski queues etc? Thanks for any info.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wet wrote:
OK this page definitely says Les 3 Vallées 2021/22 - Courchevel, Meribel, Val Thorens etc at the top, so I hope I am in the right place this time ...

Nope.

Try looking in this thread.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry, I am totally out of my depth now. Which thread? I keep using SEARCH try and find the thread I was pointed at, and it keeps coming back to here!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry, I am totally out of my depth now. Which thread? I keep using SEARCH try and find the thread I was pointed at, and it keeps coming back to here!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Follow the link in my post above.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi ris ... there isn't a link in your post above, and my going round in circles is beginning to look like a glitch of some kind, I am going to go try another browser ... No, that didn't work. Still no link Sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Wet, There is a link, click on the word "this".
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks mate ... now I see the blue ... so I go there ... I've been there before ... I go to page 10 ... there is the illustrated conversation about the laminations and the lanyards ... and the post about Les Menuires and the Q codes and the snow (interesting!) ... twice I've tried to post from there, and twice it's come up somewhere I didn't expect! I am going to leave it a couple of days, at least I know where everyone is trying to point me! By that time I will probably have thought of some new questions! Never had this problem here before, weird!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you're worried about Covid, then I'm surprised you're travelling. But once in the Alps, outside your chances of getting it are negligible. Just ski and stay out of restaurants if you're concerned.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Not me in fact, a ski loving partner. I have very mixed feelings about the whole thing, but they would be driving if this happens. Which at least avoids the whole airport thing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy