Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St. Anton 22 Jan - 5 Feb - looking for ski buddies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'll be skiing for two weeks in the am Arlberg ski zone (I've got a double room booked based on single occupation but maybe able to alter that if someone is looking for accommodation) looking for people to meet up and ski on different days

I'll be mixing up piste and back-country skiing if anyone is about and fancy's some rides together

Jay
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Jay
My wife and I are in STA from 22nd Jan. We are meeting some Danish friends there as well of varying skill levels. Wife is a beginner but I am expert which means I do like to cut loose
every once in a while on holiday which she totally gets! Haven't done much off piste for about 10 years as distance from watering hole to the next one is a bit much for me. Give us a shout if you want to hook up.
Todd
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ness - you may wish to hide your email address, leaving yourself open for all sorts of spammers?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi
My wife and i too are in St A' for a week from the 22nd Jan.
We're not meeting anyone, (yet!) but we are of different levels and Like Todd above i like to go up a gear when she is having lessons, (intermediate). We're also both game to ski with others for some of the week alone or as a couple, my wife on pistes (blue and red) and myself; game to try most things on and off piste.
Let me know if you fancy a ski/light refreshment! (same to Todd.)
callum
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Callum,

This was from the season just gone, but by happy coincidence we are all going the same two weeks this coming Jan and Feb - I met Todd and some of his friends last year and are a good crowd

You are more than welcome to join us on the pistes or socially whenever you fancy

Jay
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
LOL There i go again not reading the post properly!

Sounds ideal. Definitely game for some skiing with a "good crowd" - might even work up a thirst!
I'll ski anything on piste and have reasonable off piste legs. Mrs me is intermediate, but will have some lessons leaving me free to explore.

Not sure how snow-heads work meeting up? I don't know the area, never been... (obv's no rush....)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
First post on Snowheads, been recommended by a long term Snowhead to check it out!

I have some friends that are looking to go to St Anton for a 3 day ski pass but I'm thinking of going for a week 21-28th on my own, looking for some people to hang out and hit some pistes with Smile

Advanced boarder, mostly on piste, likes a beer or 4.

Lewis
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Lewis,

I've sent you a PM with my contact details - welcome to meet up on piste or in the bar whenever Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Jay, I'm in Lech 21-28th, hope to ski into St Anton at the end of the day for a drink or two if anyone's around...

Mark
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey all

I will also be in the area solo for a few days starting on the 21st or 22nd. My first time in Austria.

Would be great to ride with someone and/ or meet up for some meals and drinks.

Related- still trying to figure out the best place to stay. Thinking STA since the train station is right there. Looking for a decent hotel with bar / restaurant in house so I don’t have to worry about food for the 4-5 days I’m in town.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Saesnips - I have sent you a dm with my contact details too

STA is the more apres-ski orientated of the villages that make up the region and they are now all interconnected via ski lifts as well as the free day ski buses and night bus (costs a couple of euros each way) if you do end up at one of the outer villages

Welcome to join us for skiing and drinks/food as much as you want

Jay
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy