Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accommodation San Cassiano

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any recommendations for places to stay in San Cassiano. Either apartment or B&B preferred close to lifts. Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No recommmendation, just information, as I stayed in a different chalet, in a nearby resort, a few year ago. They were both then managed by Mountain Sun but now San Cassiano trades as Dolomite Sun. Albergo Frohsinn, a catered chalet, is right on the piste and looked a great location when we stopped to do a pick up on the airport coach.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
countryman wrote:
No recommmendation, just information, as I stayed in a different chalet, in a nearby resort, a few year ago. They were both then managed by Mountain Sun but now San Cassiano trades as Dolomite Sun. Albergo Frohsinn, a catered chalet, is right on the piste and looked a great location when we stopped to do a pick up on the airport coach.
I'm not sure they are operating this winter. I suspect a combination of Covid and Brexit might be too much of a hurdle this season.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My understanding was that even before COVID they would not be doing this season. Not sure about future years.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Assuming they've survived Covid, residence forcelles is a great b&b.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Dr George, I've been to the Steinrosl twice and loved really everything about it.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We stayed in the Bosco Verde Apartments in 2019. They were great. Right in the middle of 'town' and c.600m walk from the gondola. You get a locker at the gondola station when you book the apartment so you can leave your kit there and use sensible shoes to & from your accommodation. San Cassiano is beautiful but very small and very quiet. The skiing is great, you are straight into the Alta Badia area and off the main Sella Ronda routes so lots of empty slopes with the best quality restaurant food on the mountain of anywhere we've been before.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great, thanks all for recommendations. We stayed Corvara last year and loved it, fancied a change but similar ski area
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can confirm that Dolomite Sun who ran the Albergo Frohsin chalet in San Cassiano have ceased trading, don't know if anyone else has taken it over for this coming season
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy