Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet flights winter 20/21

Poster: A snowHead
For those brave enough EasyJet have released flights for Christmas (and presumably beyond)
£26 each way Edinburgh to Geneva for Christmas week
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Christmas and half term booked. Hope the airline still exists and the resorts are open. I guess booking now will help the airlines out in the short term.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just searched using the EJ app and it just says N/A for every flight route I search
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Use the website and not the app, I had the same problem
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@doddsie, thanks. It’s odd their app doesn’t mirror the website much. Had same issues re cancelled Easter flights which showed as live on app but cancelled on website.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Halitosis, thanks for posting this. They weren't scheduled for release until April!

Just booked for January next year while at Marseille airport hoping to get back to the UK today Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Is it worth the gamble......I just can’t make myself click confirm! Ha ha
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Omg thank you so much...lgw to Lyon half term £155 booked (will add bags later)
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Halitosis, Thanks for the heads up.
Was feeling a bit down yesterday but have now booked our winter flights.
Spirits have lifted. Onwards and upwards.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
The website will allow me to book new flights for Jan 2021 but will not allow me to change this season's flights to the same (Jan 21) dates, as it says those flights are outside the current schedule.

A bit of a glitch!

Grrrrr...... Sad

Anyone else struggling with that? Puzzled
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's hardly a big gamble! An investment of hope in the future. Sounds good to me. Might book something!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Some serious bargains on there. Nothing more than £60 (+bags) for sat - sat return Feb half term, from any London to Geneva, Turin, Lyon. Haven't looked at other routes, but suspect they will all be the same.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Glasgow to Geneva return for Feb half term, 2 adults and 2 children £200!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks! LGW to SLZ for half term booked. Hopefully this will all be over by then.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Done. Geneva for Christmas, £56 return. Decided to hold fast on the rental car..... Blush
snow report
Just saw it myself, approx £30 each way at half term, might take a gamble and book the tickets now, in the scheme of things, £180 loss (3x each way) is peanuts!!!

Will hold off on seats/baggage etc!!!
ski holidays
Quote:

Just saw it myself, approx £30 each way at half term, might take a gamble and book the tickets now, in the scheme of things, £180 loss (3x each way) is peanuts!!!

Will hold off on seats/baggage etc!!!

Indeed. I'm just hoping this isn't a massive Ponzi scheme for EJ to get cash now to pay out their refunds, before going bust...!
snow conditions
Use your credit card if you do book.
ski holidays
Well yes, I did, but I can afford to lose £56. As can anybody contemplating a ski holiday. Easyjet is one of the more secure airlines - but what the hell! If I can't use my ticket at Christmas it'll either be because I'm dead or getting there, or because the idea of ski holidays is as unthinkable as it is now. I am no gambler - this is about as close as I get!
snow conditions
No flights for Easter next year, so I still can't change my flights to my ski holiday next year, so still no good for me. So I'll still be holding out for a refund.
latest report
Just booked 3 return tickets for feb half term, Bristol-gva, £155 without baggage etc.
If all goes well it’s a steal, if not, it’s a relative drop in the ocean!!!!
latest report
@terrygasson,

I just tried those dates shows nothing for the Saturday?
snow report
Jet2 also seem to have flights next year too
snow report
@DaiSki, I was through to the payment page, had chosen Friday evening out and Saturday night (only one showing) return. Message popped up that the Saturday flight was no longer available, started again and booked Sunday morning return.

Will look down the line for a hotel at Geneva on the return, altbertville on the way out and a hire car!!!
ski holidays
@terrygasson,

Yes very strange, it will accept 1 adult booking on the Saturday only ?
latest report
Booked for BB 2021 Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
Thank you - LTN-GVA booked for half-term for 4 for £200. Very Happy
latest report
Manchester to Innsbruck booked for Xmas (20th to 27th Dec).
£ 330 for 4 people including 4 x 23 kilo bags.

(great value - we paid over £ 400 per person at Feb half term this year).

Thinking positive !

Off to somewhere in the dolomites - they have given us great holidays - need to support them now...
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Gatwick to Innsbruck for New Year week and asking £85pp inc bags?
Yup, I'm a buyer!
It's completely worth the gamble and we could do with something to look forward to.
snow report
Need cheering up so booked NY week, half term week for 4 of us & a cheeky weekend for me & youngster , all for £500 total.
Wait on email from easyJet saying website error
snow report
@Bergmeister, yeah same problem. They show flights available to book from new but when I go to change an existing booking comes up N/A

I managed to sort out flight changes... I used the app and what you have to do is change the return flight first, then the outbound flight. worked a treat and zero cost to Nov this year but I lost my Plus seat up front but hey ho...

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 18-03-20 16:54; edited 2 times in total
snow report
All GVA-EDI on Sun 14th Feb and 2 of 3 flights on Sat 13th are showing as sold out. Half term week admittedly but not sure what's going on, unless rebookers got 1st dibs
ski holidays
Am I not right in thinking that if there's any issues next year (Corona or otherwise) your insurance might be invalidated due to booking whilst this is all going on?
ski holidays
Edinburgh to Geneva, Feb half term, morning flights.

£29.99 / £25.99.

Worth a punt, on the CC so covered.
latest report
Scam wrote:
Am I not right in thinking that if there's any issues next year (Corona or otherwise) your insurance might be invalidated due to booking whilst this is all going on?

Axa have said they won’t cover cancellation for anything booked after 18/3.
snow conditions
Quote:

Yes. I got an email from my travel insurance yesterday, basically saying that they only cover against unexpected/unknown things, and as CV19 is now known, any bookings made from now on are not covered for cancellation due to CV19.
ski holidays
Booked NY flights Birm to GVA as well. Worth a punt!

I saw a few slots sold out already, so I'm thinking they've only released a limited number of seats on each flight at that price - no way that many planes are already fully booked.

Edit: annoyingly there are no flights scheduled yet (or at least available for booking) to Belfast beyond end of October. I'm sure sure if that's because they're ending the route, or just that this sale has focussed on ski routes?

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 18-03-20 17:21; edited 1 time in total
latest report
DidierCouch wrote:
All GVA-EDI on Sun 14th Feb and 2 of 3 flights on Sat 13th are showing as sold out. Half term week admittedly but not sure what's going on, unless rebookers got 1st dibs
if you can face the drive, still loads from Manchester and Liverpool. We've done it the last 4 yrs when Scottish flights have been prohibitive.
snow report
Made a mess of it !! Put my name in twice and just had to pay another £50 to change my name to my sons.
snow report
Really!!!!!! If you rang EJ they would have done it for you FoC. They`re not ogres you know. Unfortunate mistakes do happen.

Id suggest you call them up, and I`m sure they'll refund the £50 name change if they see you had made the error and immediately rectified it
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy