Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jasmin Taylor Breaks British record For World Cup Ski Medals.

Poster: A snowHead
Invite from GB Telemark for School???
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not sure it would run with my school. It's me not him who is tied to school holidays!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jasmin booked in for Episode 94 of The Ski Podcast, going live on 09 May. Will post again here when published for those interested.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Rogerdodger, Fantastic by Martina great achievement after all the back problems she had which curtailed her Alpine racing career. Loads of humility last week she was teaching in Wengen Ski school children's lessons and also in the office taking bookings
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As promised interview with Jasmin in Episode 94 (about 14 mins in)
https://audioboom.com/posts/8080241-94-skiing-in-svalbard-narvik-jasmin-taylor-interview-listex

http://youtube.com/v/344mAYfeDE0
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
The first of this season's FIS Telemark World Cup races, a Sprint race, held in Pinzolo (near to Madonna di Campiglio) was won by Jasmin Taylor.

A great start to the season for Jaz! Very Happy

latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
She's done it again Eh oh!, on day 2
https://www.fis-ski.com/DB/general/results.html?sectorcode=TM&raceid=1537
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@geoffers, yep, what a great start to the season for Jaz! Very Happy

Today's World Cup podium:

latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Brilliant start and tremendous that Jaz saw off some very capable and historic rivals. But where is Martina Wyss??
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@colinstone, I believe Martina is moving into ski cross racing!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Jaz won today's World Cup race in Carezza Italy. At this rate it could be the season Jaz wins the Telemark Crystal Globe! Very Happy

snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And Jaz wins again today! https://www.fis-ski.com/DB/general/results.html?sectorcode=TM&raceid=1541
I make that 4 World Cup wins in a row! Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I've contacted Chemmy Alcott and Ed Leigh about Jaz's four consecutive World Cup wins so hopefully it may get a mention in today's Ski Sunday news segment. Smile

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Sun 21-01-24 19:01; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
That is to be applauded @Alastair Pink, Jaz is the most successfull British skier eclipsing even Dave Ryding's achievements . Sadly, for what ever reason , Telemark is not regarded as main stream.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Rogerdodger, well that's because Telemark is not (yet anyway) main stream. Toofy Grin

However Jaz's brilliant achievement especially regarding this season's wins is certainly deserving of mention on Ski Sunday. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Somewhat bizarrely we shall see the British media frenzy as 3 men finish the Kitzbühl slalom in the top 20. Without question this is a massive day....... but, Jaz continues to stand on the top of the podium!
latest report
Alastair Pink wrote:
I've contacted Chemmy Alcott and Ed Leigh about Jaz's four consecutive World Cup wins so hopefully it may get a mention in today's Ski Sunday news segment. Smile

Well it looks like my message worked, Chemmy and Ed replied to me that they have put it forward to the producers and it was included in the news segment. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Well done @Alastair Pink,
ski holidays
At the latest Telemark World Cup races in Livigno Jaz had podium positions in all three races (Two 2nd places in the two Sprint events and one 3rd place in the Classic event).

There's just one more venue on the World Cup season's Calendar in Pra Loup France (with one Classic, one Sprint and one Parallel Sprint event taking place between 18th to 21st March), Jaz is currently leading the World Cup rankings. So if Jaz puts in good performances at Pra Loup then she will win the FIS World Cup Crystal Globe, fingers crossed for her!
latest report
I don’t think they are televised, do FIS bother showing these races officially or is the best bet individual race organisers’ websites/youtube feed?

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 15-03-24 20:55; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
@ster, the recent Livigno races were livestreamed, but by no means all the races are. Sad
ski holidays
Jasmin Taylor has won this season's FIS Crystal Globe for Sprint Telemark!

latest report
What a fantastic result!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy