Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria: Weather in Niederau, Wildschönau, Ski Juwel

Poster: A snowHead
@J Rhiannon, that slope and the Mittermoos were in great shape last week when we popped by. Have a lovely holiday.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 24-01-20 15:07; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Pamski, That's good to hear. I have been too busy so far this month to study the weather predictions like I usually do, but I am hoping I have picked a good week again. Generally first week of February is pretty reliable I have found. The company will be great anyway. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Won't be long now @J Rhiannon, more snow expected next week.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good plan Rhiannon:) look forward to seeing you soon:). Debbie and I ripped the mountain up yesterday in the sunshine
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Only 1 week and about 2 hours to go now. snowHead Really looking forward to it. Been working 10-13 hours per day for the last 4 weeks - including weekends. So really looking forward to a great break skiing in the sunshine. I need to recharge the batteries.

Somehow for next year I have to train my clients to all get their books ready for me to do their tax returns in the autumn as I need to find time to get out to Niederau for an extra trip over a long weekend in January. Alistair has a "big" birthday to celebrate. His birthday is the day before Dave Mac's, so it will be the same weekend that he is always there. This kind of hing has to be planned well in advance, so starting now.

Having a quick fix viewing webcams and weather forecasts now before getting on with a VAT return and watching alpine skiing from Kitzbuhl - multitasking Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Looks like there’s snow on the way during the week, will keep you posted Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
carolyn wrote:
Looks like there’s snow on the way during the week, will keep you posted Smile

snowHead
The team will be happy to read that!
We waved them goodbye about 2 hours ago as the bus head off down the M4.
One of the very luck ones and will be flying tomorrow morning!!

See you on the piste Monday
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A bit warmer today and the snow softening but still good conditions. Sunnier than forecast today and they are still saying snow later in the week
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Was in Alpbach last weekend. Had a nice dusting of around 15/20cm up the mountain, but not much down below. Fun, but watch out for those hidden sharks. Will need another dump before pow can really be ridden. Pistes are nice, was quiet in the off season
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
A sunny day with good snow on the mountain and a little soft in the valley Forecast thinks snow on the way but unsure how low it will snow and not rain
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Good sun today. Disability team had great fun refreshing memories of how and what to do from last year.
Not sure how to post videos nor photos sorry.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Cymro66, its good to know im not the only one haha
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Snow finally falling!!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quite a bit of snow this afternoon and blizzard conditions on the mountain! More expected overnight and tomorrow:)
latest report
Woohoo!!! snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
Just been outside at the Auhof and there’s a good 20 cm and still snowing ❄️
ski holidays
Looks Amazing. Laughing Laughing
snow report
Debbie wrote:
Looks Amazing. Laughing Laughing

If only we knew how to add pictures Madeye-Smiley
snow report
It's not difficult! On the plane lunch time tomorrow, hopefully skiing Friday snowHead
ski holidays
Been snow clearing till 2am loads fell last night. Can’t wait to get to work today!!!
snow report
Snowy pics courtesy of @Debbie,

ski holidays
Oh my how perfect today had been. Sunshine and plenty new snow ❄️
snow report
Keep some for the weekend. And tell that rain forecast to turn into more snow please. In have more or less packed now. And I am not bringing an umbrella. Been looking at the webcams this afternoon and it looked lovely - and uncrowded. I did think I saw Carol instructing 3 people by the top of the gondola just after 3pm. It was definitely her stance. Very Happy snowHead
ski holidays
Well I shall try!! Think carol was in auffach yesterday tho ⛷safe journey and see you soon
snow report
Beautiful day today, blue skies and good but firm snow. Shame its going to get rained on tonight Sad . Still it's good to be back.
latest report
@Chris_n, sorry the Jumbulance crew missed you. See you next year.
snow report
Had a lovely ski with @Chris_n, so good to have him back. Good job i was wearing sun cream. Very warm out there today. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Scorching when we arrived today, but cooled off as the afternoon came to an end. Lovely to see it is still fairly light at this time. It would have been much darker nearly an hour ago (2 hours with the time difference) at home.

Great welcome as usual. Herbert nearly fell off his chair. He insists it was delight not shock
latest report
Welcome back Smile. Lots of snow forecast for Wednesday with tomorrow a bit rainy but let’s wait and see
snow report
Heavy rain overnight and today. Snorkels and flippers required . Forecast for heavy snow next few days. Sad Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
Waterskiing it is then today. Just sitting looking out if the window at the rain splashing into the puddles thinking how lucky it is I have a lesson with Andreas this afternoon rather than ski school all day. So I can stay inside in the dry if I want to this morning.

Quite a few people are out there giving it a go now.
ski holidays
Laughing Snowing at the top of the mountain Very Happy
snow report
Saw you out there this afternoon and you were looking good Smile snow coming at 7am apparently ❄️❄️
snow conditions
Quite stormy this morning, sitting here watching the snow line travel down the mountains snowHead
Snow down to village level now, at the moment there is doubt about the lifts running in Niederau / Auffach due to the high winds/ storm.
snow conditions
Off piste skiing smack in the middle of the Harfenwirt piste this afternoon. Couldn’t see a thing, but could hear Andreas saying “ski tips down, stand up, turn, put your weight on the lower foot” - shortly before he said that he couldn’t see and didn’t know where he was going either. Laughing
ski holidays
Beautiful sunny morning after a very stormy week. Hopefully the high winds haven't blown all of the snow off the tops. Pics later!
snow report
Thankfully the snow has stopped and the blue skies are back. Had a couple of amazing ski days. The slopes are just perfect. Very Happy
snow conditions
I see we are on Ski Sunday this week! https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=151445
ski holidays
Safe journey home @J Rhiannon, . Hope you had a good time and found space in your luggage to pack that beautiful trophy you won at the ski race . Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy