Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Ski Club of Great Britain chat forum

Poster: A snowHead
Wow, Ski Club of Great Britain have re-launched their chat forum and it looks good. Simple sign-up, you don't need to become a member plus they seem to have introduced profiles as well. Well this will be fun, who's going to jump ship and start using the Tea Club forum then?[/url]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In fact they have re-done their homepage and navigation, looks a lot more club focused and big drive for personal profiling.

I like it!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
shameless
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gotoma86, do you enjoy working in Wimbledon?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From the ban to the spam in one easy move
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
User: Gotoma86
IP: 195.***.***.***
Hostname: 195.***.***.***
ISP: British Telecommunications
Organization: Ski club of Great Britain
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes thank you, it's a lovely place to work
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Gotoma86 wrote:
Wow, Ski Club of Great Britain have re-launched their chat forum

"I name this re-launched ship 'Chat'. May God bless her and all who sail in her."

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Thu 10-01-13 23:20; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
WINdymiller.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mr Piehole, Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
That was a little blatant, and imho is a bit of a faux pas in the world of forums
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
There's a wonderful heart-warming human story to this posting on the SCGB forum of 7.2.2004, which I am sworn to secrecy never to reveal!

http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/membersonly/snowtalk/discussion.aspx/The-Ski-Club?discussionID=6347&page=3#.UNCPgKx7TTo

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Thu 10-01-13 23:21; edited 5 times in total
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Windymiller wrote:
User: Gotoma86
IP: 195.***.***.***
Hostname: 195.***.***.***
ISP: British Telecommunications
Organization: Ski club of Great Britain
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP

I'm loving the:
Quote:

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Tue 18-12-12 15:49; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It's funny, like when my dad tries to send e-mails. Sometimes, people who don't really know what they are doing shouldn't be allowed to try and do clevers on the internet. For starters it is easy to find out who people are, and when they are so transparent it tends to look really sad.

Then again, I am happy to offer my services as a viral marketing consultant. Cost will be 2 weeks of skiing for me and my mates somewhere nice while the members of the organisation pick up the tab for little appreciable benefit. Oh, right, that happens already.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Made me have a look. It's advantage over Snowheads is that you can read a day's posts in seconds. wink
snow report
Raceplate wrote:
Gotoma86, do you enjoy working in Wimbledon?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Perhaps Gotoma86 would put the kettle on.
snow conditions
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:

"I name this re-launched ship 'Chat'. May God bless her and all who sail in her."

Is it a French ship? Controlling the online actions of a bunch of amateurs is a bit like herding one, I suppose.
snow conditions
Monium wrote:
Cost will be 2 weeks of skiing for me and my mates somewhere nice.
Considering the number of mates you have, that'll be a pretty sweet deal if you swing it - then again, knowing your deal making skills... I'd like to think that over recent bashes we have become mates Wink
ski holidays
Actually, this one's much better!

SCGB forum 23 Feb 2004
" width="600px">
Actually, this one's much better!

SCGB forum 23 Feb 2004

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 10-01-13 23:21; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Gotoma86 wrote:
looks a lot more club focused and big drive for personal profiling.

what is personal profiling? sounds a bit like stalking... Puzzled
latest report
It's a bit like psychological profiling... only more personal Wink
snow report
GotomaP45, welcome to snowHeads
latest report
Bode Swiller, Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:
There's a wonderful heart-warming human story to this posting on the SCGB forum of 7.2.2004, which I am sworn to secrecy never to reveal!

http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/membersonly/snowtalk/discussion.aspx/The-Ski-Club?discussionID=6347&page=3#.UNCPgKx7TTo

The last poster on that thread made a good point I thought.
ski holidays
Bode Swiller, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
Gotoma86 wrote:
Tea Club

As a member of the Tea Cup of Great Britain I strongly resent the use of this incorrect phrase.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Thu 10-01-13 23:21; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Gotoma86 wrote:
In fact they have re-done their homepage and navigation...
and forgotten to put a link to the chat forum Laughing
latest report
Is there a section for tight arsss?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Never mind that, I can't seem to register - email rejection!

I've asked them send 3 Early Grey Tea Bags whilst I am out in the cold and wilderness.
snow report

http://youtube.com/v/I3fF91jGdPM
snow report
Gotoma86, in all seriousness ...

... this thread on the Ski Club forum carried the most recent posting of today ... at 12.42pm (i.e. nearly 4 hours ago)

http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/membersonly/snowtalk/discussion.aspx/Skiing-general?discussionID=14089#.UNCYkKx7TTo

The subject matter isn't the most positive for the Club ... which I subscribe to, at a cost of £65 per annum.

Your posting here was seriously ill-advised, and I suggest that you buy me a cup of tea as I'm very upset.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 10-01-13 23:21; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
thegnomewithnoname wrote:
http://youtube.com/v/I3fF91jGdPM

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
Comedy Goldsmith, why is the link .../membersonly/... if even I, who is barely a member here, is allowed to see it? Not very exclusive is it?

What are you actually getting for £65 per annum? Does that girl from Crystal take you off to the bogs for a fumble whenever you are in resort? Is that worth £65?
ski holidays
admin wrote:
Considering the number of mates you have, that'll be a pretty sweet deal if you swing it - then again, knowing your deal making skills... I'd like to think that over recent bashes we have become mates Wink

Most of them aren't mates, but they have the same fear of dying alone and objection to paying money for things that I do, so we stick together Very Happy Don't worry, I'd invite you, but only if you turn up in the Aston and wear a headscarf and sunglasses so the neighbours think I've been abducted by a cougar dahling.
latest report
Monium wrote:
in the Aston and wear a headscarf and sunglasses so the neighbours think I've been abducted by a cougar dahling.
It's uncanny but I met your dream-girl just a few days ago - we had after dinner drinks in VT - really did!

Naturally I told her about snowHeads but omitted the fact that you were waiting for her. Hopefully she'll sign up anyway.
ski holidays
Monium wrote:
Comedy Goldsmith, why is the link .../membersonly/... if even I, who is barely a member here, is allowed to see it?

Did you want a comedic response to that question?

Monium wrote:
Comedy Goldsmith, What are you actually getting for £65 per annum?

This rate enables me to contribute to the travelling expenses of a large number of Club Leaders. I also contribute my share to the publication of the Club's magazine and TV channel etc. The highlight of the year for me is the Annual General Meeting (which I couldn't attend this year, unfortunately), which provides useful experience in debating skills etc.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Thu 10-01-13 23:21; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Laughing Laughing what a great thread! But talk about obvious even without the ISP confirmation!
ski holidays
Comedy Goldsmith, ah I see. You are on the good end of the shitty stick. So what do all the members on the bad end of the shitty stick get for £65 per year, other than tickets to the debating contest?
ski holidays
admin wrote:
It's uncanny but I met your dream-girl just a few days ago - we had after dinner drinks in VT - really did!

You met Carrie from Mythbusters? In a ski resort? Which I was in? And you didn't call me? We are not friends any more, even if you turned up in the Aston with the headscarf.
ski holidays
Monium, In a fight between Carrie frm Mythbustars and Mrs Monium, my money would be on Mrs Monium
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy