Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Plan B - Soll or nearby for long weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
4 blokes, Thursday to Sunday for a weekend, flying to Munich so anywhere within roughly 2 hour drive e.g. Soll. Anyone got any recommendations for accommodation i.e. prepared to do long w/e. Will pay for quality and convenient location. Ideally don't want to be getting buses, possibly unless there are ski lockers at the base.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Soll's gondola is a ten minute walk or longer from town, dependent on accommodation. There are buses at regular intervals and ski lockers at the base of the gondola. For a weekend it's probably the best resort in the Ski Welt for apres etc. If you stay in the centre the walk is pleasant and not too far, however there is some accommodation further out, which is a bit of a slog. We stayed in the Pension Edinger which is smack on the main street. Basic bed and breakfast, but in a good location ten minutes from gondola. There are plenty of places to get an evening meal.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Depending when you are going it can be difficult to find accommodation that does Thursday to Sunday as you eat into 2 weeks. I'd suggest Wed to Sat if possible and you'll find more options. Sporthotel Royer (www.royer.at) in Schladming will do any dates as long as they have availability.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Nickski,

We offer a few good 3 night options in Filzmoos, Salzburg and Lungau.
Filzmoos could be best, costs about £180ish for 3 nights including your ski hire. Also if you can change your flights to Salzburg then transfers would be included.

Feel free to get in touch for more info. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
allanhalsall, doubt we can (be arsed) to change transfers. Pity as been via Salzburg last two times. Will bear you in mind for future.

mfamily2, thanks for info. If there's no other option then I get less earache about location. Not no earache, just less.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy