Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Late notice but **cheap** trip to Morzine. Leave 10th december return whenever.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm an 18 year old heading out to Morzine for my first season, I'm pretty easy going and can get a long with almost anyone. I'm driving over on the 10th and am in search of a a passenger or two to make the journey a bit more enjoyable so I can offer someone really cheap transport and good but low cost accomodation (or just one of the above).

I'll be heading from Gloucestershire along the M4 corridor to M25 to M20 to dover/folkestone then on from their to Morzine/Avoriaz/Les Gets. can pick up/drop off at any point along that route. You can take almost as much kit as you want and it will be dirt cheap. Thinking of leaving some time 10th/11th/12th but i'm pretty flexible. I'm only really after a small contribution towards petrol/ferry (I'll do it a lot cheaper than a flight). You'll need to find your own way back (easyJet tickets for about £20-30 so you could end up with a mega cheap trip).

I have my own accomodation and have space for another 3 people for december up to the 22nd/23rd so if you wanted a bed for any period of time up until those dates I can offer it to you at cheap cheap prices depending on how long you plan on staying. If you want to stay longer than 2 weeks and don't mind doing some accomodation hopping I know a few other people with apartments in the town so could probably sort out a few more nights if needed (would have to be at normal rates though).

You could end up with accomodation+transport from as little as £100 for a week in a ski resort or £150 for 2 weeks.

If anyones interested let me know. It would be great to have someone join me.[/b]

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 29-11-09 19:12; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I would love to join you for a week or so. I live near Bath, so getting to your pick-up on M4 is no trouble. I'm also flexible with dates and would be happy to contribute towards fuel and accomodation. Will send you a PM with my phone and E-Mail address.
Dave
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
surfpotts wrote:
I'm heading out to Morzine for a season.
unless you plan on staying for a season as well.

You could end up with accomodation+transport from as little as £100 for a week in a ski resort or £150 for 2 weeks.

If anyones interested let me know. It would be great to have someone join me.[/b]

ssssssooooooooooo tempting thread doing my head in Laughing Laughing lucky man Cool
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, have you managed to fill your car up for this trip as of yet? I have a week to take of in Dec and ideally looking to go skiing. Would be beginner level as i havnt skied for over 4 years now.
Leigh
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello.
No car is no where near full yet. I have a friend who 'may' be comming but I have a feeling he will bail last minute. If he comes a long he is beginner also so that could work.

If your up for a bit of a road trip overnight on the 10th/11th (unsociable hours for ferry crossing are so much cheaper) then let me know. I can offer you a bed cheap (as mentioned above) and can give you a transfer to Geneva airport/recomend some good transfer companies so you can catch a £24 flight back via easyJet.

If your still interested message me.

Josh.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm flying down on 10th and plan to driv round from Samoens to Avoriaz for the demo weekend both Saturday and Sunday.

Struggling with packing as I have a pair of speakers to shoe horn into my luggage.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Josh,

I'm desperate to get away for 1-2 weeks for a bit of boarding and £150 for this sounds v tempting. Do you know what date/time you are catching the ferry?

Chris
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy