Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

val D'Isere online lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trying to sort out lift pass online for Val D'Isere, although the site lets me check buy family pass, when I click on that I get taken to the VIP pass link. Is it possible to buy the family pass online? 2 adults on kid one teen. Less time queueing in resort the better!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
endoman,

I haven't got a family. However I ski regularly in Val D and got a VIP Card last year.

I think the website is directing you to the cheapest way to buy your passes for your family ie. by buying a VIP Card. If you are buying 2 adult and 1 child passes it should be cheaper buying a VIP Card. The VIP card is €10 and you can use it for 3 years. I used mine for 3 separate weeks last year and I've just added 2 more weeks starting tomorrow.

The VIP Card is a loyalty card and is also your lift pass. It gives you a 5% discount on passes and therefore for your family you are quids in straght away. I don't know if you have to have 3 separate VIP Cards or one family VIP Cards and then 3 lift passes. I think you have to send an electronic photo to them (a digital photo of yourself).

The website isn't the easiest thing to follow but for me it did work eventually. Last year I had to collect my VIP Card from the lift pass office in "Solaise Cable Car Station Building" because I didn't have time for it to be sent to me in the UK.

I won't be able to respond to any other queries on this because I have to leave very early tomorrow morning for Val D. Good Luck.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i priced it up and it's about 30 euro cheaper with the family one, 2 adults one teen one kid. Will have a further look a bit nearer the date, still at the pricing it all up phase at the moment.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
endoman, you usually have to produce ID for concession passes - presumably this is why you can't buy them online.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard

Thanks for that, best not hope the pound drops any more then!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
endoman,

A family pass will be cheaper than individual ones but the VIP Card probably gives you 5% more off.

The ID you send is your digital photo and you use a credit card to pay.

Lizzard is incorrect.

That's my last contribution on this.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy