Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kai Jones

Poster: A snowHead
Shocked Cool
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Let's see how far he gets after downing a pizza, strudel n coffee for lunch!! The only true test of skiing greatness Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spyderjon wrote:
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:
Yeah but can he negotiate a final account that totally screws the subcontractor in favour of the client who's employing the QS?

FIFY Toofy Grin

Nah, anyone can do that.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
AL9000 wrote:
Let's see how far he gets after downing a pizza, strudel n coffee for lunch!! The only true test of skiing greatness Cool
surely you just go down hill faster after that?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
Old Fartbag wrote:
I wonder if he is truly a one off (seems very likely)....or are are there other kids of similar talent?

Nah plenty if kids growing up in skiing families in ski areas won't be far off. I bet @bobinCH's kids won't be far off at a similar age.

Yep, the dad of one of the kids in my son's ski group is a freeskiing legend, and his son's pretty handy. Several others have patroller, instructor, guide parents, and they're not too shabby either.
They'll be competing with Kai Jones over the next few years! Shocked Madeye-Smiley

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Tue 1-01-19 5:47; edited 5 times in total
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Bennisboy wrote:
AL9000 wrote:
surely you just go down hill faster after that?

If you can get up from your seat Little Angel
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow amazing skiing. I know someone with the exact same name. Their lives, unfortunately, will be completely different due to opportunity and background.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow loved every minute of that! A kid with exceptional talent who cares what his mum thinks 😍
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:
Yeah but can he negotiate a final account with a subcontractor that’s fair and beneficial for both parties? I very much doubt it.

whats to negotiate?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stuarth wrote:
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
Old Fartbag wrote:
I wonder if he is truly a one off (seems very likely)....or are are there other kids of similar talent?

Nah plenty if kids growing up in skiing families in ski areas won't be far off. I bet @bobinCH's kids won't be far off at a similar age.

Yep, the dad of one of the kids in my son's ski group is a freeskiing legend, and his son's pretty handy. Several others have patroller, instructor, guide parents, and they're not too shabby either.
They'll be competing with Kai Jones over the next few years! Shocked Madeye-Smiley

samh (age 10)...

snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well Kai's now 13:

http://youtube.com/v/Q52poh9Hq6I&utm_source=TGR+Master+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=c8cad84bf9-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_05_22_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_02c03531f8-c8cad84bf9-273076053
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Kid needs a haircut rolling eyes wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The sport is in safe hands
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Simply amazing. I could watch that all day.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:

http://youtube.com/v/M7d2asUhXb0&feature=youtu.be

First time I saw Kai Jones ski was in this clip. It's stuck with me because the tune is brilliant, and reminds me of when I thought I was indestructible 25 years ago.
ski holidays
Pretty confident I can pull that off

The calling my dad "dude" - though can't guarantee his reaction

Sad thing for the rest of us is he actually has a decent chance at making skiing his very fulfilling life and it's not just an empty dream
snow report
the kid is definitely talented, lucky to have been given the exposure / mentorship that undoubtedly has been there because of his father and growing up in jackson, and seems he puts in some hard work into getting ski fit...

I'm sure we are going to be watching this guy in the years to come Smile
ski holidays
Yeah must admit that a couple of years ago seemed like a case of privilege and parental pride that he was getting the exposure but the kid seems determined to put the work in.

He's actually got a better shot than most not just because of the network for a leg up but all the adults around him will have seen plenty of talent flame and burn out on injuries/partying/substance abuse etc and can use that to steer him. For starters he won't be needing to move to a ski town at 18 - college might be an interesting choice though.
latest report
Its just amazing the talent this lad has and I'm sure there must be some other out there.
I hope his parents can sleep at night.

I never found this thread till it was pointed out to me.
snow report
Four years later:

http://youtube.com/v/VhkqVRLDrAE
latest report
Damn - don't even ski that well in my dreams NehNeh NehNeh

The Juneau section was something else - in awe - especially at 3:30/32 where you see him hop up onto the lip of the ripple/spine the skills he has!
snow report
No doubting the talent, but let's see about the staying power. I'm hoping for another Mike Douglas (still ripping at 50-plus) but you always fear too hard, too early can lead to another Sean Pettit, who was just as incredible as an Alaska-slaying teenager.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy