Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids' clubs Les Carroz d'Araches

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of booking for Easter holidays to les Carroz. Couple and a five year old. I see there are two kids' clubs in town: Les Loupiots and Kid 'O'. Has anyone used these? What was the proportion of English-speaking kids there and were the staff happy to speak English to your kids? She went to a kids' club this summer in France where she was the only English-speaking child. All the others were Dutch. so she really only interacted with the 'animators', which was a pity. I speak French, but if she gets any whiff of being 'taught', she puts the barriers up and totally refuses to participate! Barring these two clubs, did you use any hotel or apartment-based clubs? She will be doing morning ski lessons, so I'm looking for afternoon care.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm afraid I don't know about the kids clubs in Les Carroz as my children were beyond the age of needing them when we discovered Les Carroz. Les Carroz is an excellent resort and one of my favourites but if you are thinking of w/c 6th April there is a chance the snow conditions might not be optimal and in that case you would need to be prepared to drive to Flaine. I think this would be tricky if you had a child in ski school or half day childcare in Les Carroz. Therefore if you are keen to go to Les Carroz I would book earlier in the season - eg, mid March and take your child out of school. If you definitely want to ski in the Easter hols it might be worth considering a higher resort eg. Flaine, Les Arcs, Montgenevre.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Les Loupiots is based in local community centre, right near the infant/junior school. During peak UK holidays there will be English-speaking children in there. I have seen them collect from the ESF lessons in the past but you'd need to confirm. We did not use Le Loupiots as we used to come back and collect the girls after ski school have lunch and then play it by ear. It depends how many hours you want to get under your belt in a day. By age 5 ours would want lunch (IF you are seen to be reliable, after a few days maybe allow you to meet them at the top if you do not want them to ski/telecabine down to only come back up again) and we'd either do some 'family' skiing, head for home, go tobogganing or join in one of the events in town or the nursery slope. @snowymum, is right though the UK Easter holidays are very late this year and so you might well want/need to go to Flaine and you have to take this into consideration when getting back for Ski School pick-up. Les Carroz is a great resort for families and we are a huge fan of the ESF team there. We'll be there at Easter this year with friends in tow. Just wishing it would stop being so damned warm and dry over there.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy