Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Allian Rocker

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I did 2 seasons a few years back on an inherited Allian Rocker snowboard (152) https://www.snowboard-review.com/snowboard_reviews/review/rocker/

It already had miles on the clock and has done a few holidays since so unfortunately I need a new model. The few other boards I've tried have been nowhere near as fun to throw around and much easier to catch an edge. So my question is; does anyone who has ridden this board have any recommendations for something similar I could buy today?

ta
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wow never heard of that snowboard. Perhaps look at some of the Gnu and Lib Tech boards and see what fits.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. Just for context, it's a super flexy, rocker profile, true twin. I'm not sure it even has an edge because I've never caught one Razz
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah i checked the specs and it looks like the skate banana or carbon credit might fit.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks. A few searches have taken me to the Skate banana actually. Am I correct in thinking it has a soft flex? I'm confused because Lib Tech's website gives it a flex rating of 6/10, with 10 being the stiffest..
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No mate its soft roughly around the 4 out of 10. If you see the yellow bit on the meter, the darkest yellow is at 4. The bit further down is nonsense. Ultimately it depends on your weight. If you want softer the Capita Ultrafear may work. The Box Knife is another from Lib tech and seems to have lots of good reviews lately.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy