Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St. Anton January 2019

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks

I am a 32 year old intermediate skier and looking to visit St. Anton again this year as last year was wonderful. I went with my best friend and her first time skiing last year but she didn't really get on with it so can't be persuaded this season. Alas I am looking for some friends to go skiing with in St. Anton around the dates of and from the 12/13th of January. I'm an easy going guy and love the apres ski as much as the skiing! Get in touch if you're looking for someone to ski with or if you have a group heading to St. Anton and need an extra!

Thank You Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I’m a great on piste skier and friendly, love the Arlberg Valley and would be I tereted if you dates fell on the week starting 26/1.
Megan, Aussie, 33, fun but can’t get wasted every night!

X
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Megan

Thanks for your reply - small chance I'll still be around for St. Anton on the 26th but unlikely. Will let you know if I am going to be there.

C. x
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@zoreto, have a look on FB at St Anton Holla at me, could be folks on there who could meet up etc with you.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Markymark29, Thanks Mark, don't have FB currently but will join and have a look.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@zoreto, That weekend (12-13 Jan) is planned for the Ladies World Cup Downhill/Super-G and accommodation is getting booked up. I'm booked and there from 9-15Jan. More than happy to meet up if you get there. Been there for last 8 years so know it well. StA without Apres....Sacrilege!! Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@tirolski, Thanks for the heads up on this, i didn't realise. Have just checked out accommodation and unable to find much. Will keep looking and would be good to meet up, thank you! Indeed sacrilege!! Skiing without umbrella bars Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We might be there 6-13th Jan. Wild group, met there last winter and planning a reunion. I say might be as we plan to chase the snow so we might have to go to that French place.... Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@tc001, Noooooo! I've told myself repeatedly that it HAS to be Austria, every year, but this year it's proving very difficult to find accommodation in any of the best resorts in Austria. I can't bring myself to even look at France!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@MeganLily, Hi Megan, have you got sorted? Dont suppose you could go the week before on the 19th Jan, i was in St Anton last year, but would be happy to go again. Just looking for someone to ski with as a solo skier its not much fun on your own... Andy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy