Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: 191 Volkl Katanas with Marker Jester Pro's - sold

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sold

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 10-10-18 14:50; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have a pair of these exact ski in 191cm. One of my favourite skis of all times. Not that big a market for a ski like that, and your price expectation maybe needs reeled in a bit for a ski that is almost 7 years old?

Good luck with sale anyway!
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
interpaul wrote:
I have a pair of these exact ski in 191cm. One of my favourite skis of all times. Not that big a market for a ski like that, and your price expectation maybe needs reeled in a bit for a ski that is almost 7 years old?

Good luck with sale anyway!

They are pretty much as new, I don't need to sell them, I don't really want to sell them, but if I do its not going to be for peanuts. They are on eBay for a touch less in the auctions starting price but I have a reserve and I won't go lower than that.
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Keep them, they are beasts Smile

I tried to sell a pair of Rossi Squad 7 with guardians, 190cm. Best Offer I got was £200 so they are still in the garage. They do need to go through!
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Problem is at the sort of money you're looking for the sort of skier who might bite has a plethora of options for that money for either new skis or at very least newer designs ( and most skiers capable of getting the best from a Katana probably have some means of getting a hook up on kit or earlybird pricing etc). So really you're holding out for the unicorn of a die hard Katana fan. I'd keep em and use them til they're done (or you're happy letting go for £200ish).
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
Problem is at the sort of money you're looking for the sort of skier who might bite has a plethora of options for that money for either new skis or at very least newer designs ( and most skiers capable of getting the best from a Katana probably have some means of getting a hook up on kit or earlybird pricing etc). So really you're holding out for the unicorn of a die hard Katana fan. I'd keep em and use them til they're done (or you're happy letting go for £200ish).

I don't mind not selling them, its why I'd be up for a trade for a full rocker Mantra or BC Deamon, possibly even a Bentchetler (I regret selling mine). I'm probably not going to get much use out of these for a while but its why I've priced them high. A lot of the modern options are in my book too much marketing, these are man skis. I've got a few long metal Volkls in my quiver; 184 Kendo's and 24 year old 190 Explosvi' mk1's that are my Scotland skis.
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Skyscanner shows this competing part BTW: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/321906-GI-191-Samurai-Metal-Katanas
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I priced them lower for the US market as the shipping was a lot more with the insurance and theres import duties. Nothing wrong with that.
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ah damn, can't believe I missed this thread, mine got half-inched and have been after a replacement for ages.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy