Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI 2 course at Morzine in March 2019 - BASS or PDS Academy?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The title pretty much says it all. Both schools are operating a BASI level 2 alpine assessment course over the same two weeks in March. Anyone had any experience of either?

Thanks in advance.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've trained with both outfits. Both very good, and I doubt there'd be much difference in the on-snow experience.

I think it's unusual to have two BASI commercial partners running the same course on the same dates in the same location. Wonder if those L2 assessments are being planned as part of gap courses that both ski schools are running?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @rob@rar, I think you're probably right about the gap courses. Even so, it's a shame that both are on at the same time, especially as a later date would suit me better!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You won't get a choice as to who your examiner is so doesn't really matter.. Will be James Bennet from PDS and Dave Walton from BASS most likely but BASI may ship in another examiner.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I too have trained with both. Depends who you get with Bass but most of the guys who work with pds are decent. You probably won’t get Dave Walton at bass as I hear he’s setting up his own school with his brothers.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy