Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pyrenees heliski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any experience of heliskiing in the Pyrenees with Pyrenees Heliski based out of Vielha. A forum search found one brief mention but looking for any other views. Building up for a bit of a one off trip before the knees go for good. Will probably stay in Arties and take up their offer for €890 for one day in the heli and then another freeride day in Baqueira. Sounds a lot but looks decent value when compared to similar trips in Italy where you probably only get two or three drops for that price. Did a few days on and off the piste there last season and loved the resort. One good article in the FT and some good youtube footage but not many other mentions. Many thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Dorset Mogul, Yep, I did a morning with them a few years ago with Tim and another friend from the BB Ski School. There were some photo's on here but think they got deleted out.

We did 3 drops in total to the NE of Viella. It was good Wink

There are a couple of my pics on their site: http://www.bbskischool.co.uk/heliskiing.shtml
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow, thank you @AndAnotherThing, I think I am sold!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Dorset Mogul, That was March time.

I found the map of the drops which I noted at the time. The rough routes are in red, top half of the map. I should have used a better colour !

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy