Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pragelato Ski Area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have skied Sauze and Sestriere a couple of times and seen the Club Med skiers around the mountain arriving from Pragelato but never considered venturing down there. My questions for Snowheads, thanks in advance, are.....

1. Is the Pragelato smallish area included in the Vialattea lift pass?
2. If so, is it worth even venturing down there whilst Sestriere side on the basis of trying a few new slopes?

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pretty sure it's included, from memory though it's only one blue/green run down to the village, then a cable car back up to Sestriere......
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @KenX and that's exactly what I thought. It's certainly all that appears on a Sestriere/ Vialattea piste map or image, but a Google search throws up an area of 7 or 8 runs beyond the Club Med at the bottom of the run you mention. Pattermouche/ Pragelato is the name. Maybe I will just go down the long run and see what I find! Once it snows again, of course......
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd be interested in knowing the answer to this as well. Skiresort.info lists 50 km of pistes, not including those connected to the Via Lattea area. I'm sure that can't be right, but...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
google translated D > ENG
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alpinforum.com%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D55631&edit-text=

View on ski area

nice slopes through the woods

and also nice wide slopes in the upper part

red lifts used to exist but are closed now, the rest is open
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks, @onnem, the pictures look lovely and given how little seems to be known I would assume those slopes would be pleasantly empty. I have carried on trawling and found an answer on Club Med Pragelato website suggesting that their guest lift pass gives access to all of the Vialattea but not Pragelato, though in the persons own words that wasn't an issue as it's 'only 3 or 4 slopes anyway'. Not sure how old that info is but seems fairly clear. Don't think I will venture down there after all!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy