Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do not wear Helmets

Poster: A snowHead
Follow the Lead...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5097389/Anniversary-canter-Queen-enjoys-horse-ride-Windsor.html
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You are a helmet. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Congratulations Lizzy,
I think you don't have to wear a helmet anymore, you've lasted this long without one.
It would just be placating the PC kill joy crowd who want us all to be wrapped in cotton wool.

Go for it gal!

I have a good looking auntie the same age as you and she is still driving, live life to the full.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
....aaaaand we're off....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@martinm, You're IT!!

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=133894&start=85
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
martinm wrote:
You are a PINK helmet. Toofy Grin

FIFYA...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
she is some woman, fair play to her. It's one way to avoid hat hair, ( ever see a showjumper when they take off their hats, hair plastered to their heads with sweat)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@albob, is that the life of two? I had to look it up.

If so, then it applies to me. I have previously been undecided about using a helmet for skiing, now I know I don't need one at all Very Happy Toofy Grin

Statistics are funny, apparently on average 40 people in the UK die from falling out of bed each year. Do they do anything about it, do they hell Very Happy

Also, statistic wise, stairs are one of the largest contributors to accidents, should be banned. How can we leave these things just laying around all over our buildings and infrastructure? You'd thought we'd take more care Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've got nippers so I wear a helmet - before them i rarely even wore a hat.
when i'm in my 80s and skiing or rising i won't a helmet and i can go nice and quickly until such time i can take myself off to switzerland for other things other than skiing..
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We have just recently bought nice new ones. mrsthecramps has a nice CEBE and I have an excellent POC. Our choice. We are happy. If you prefer hair or wool, no problem. Your choice.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Maybe we need an adjudicator, I understand there is a chap called Robert, recently retired from Rohdesia, who's looking for something pointless to occupy his retirement.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ADESki wrote:
Maybe we need an adjudicator, ....

Do you mean to decide if stanton is a knob or just a pink helmet? Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Unless I'm missing something here, she is wearing a helmet as you can quite clearly see the peak sticking out of the front of her hood.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@897sma, I think you're mistaken - she has her head groom with her to look after her head!
snow conditions
897sma wrote:
Unless I'm missing something here, she is wearing a helmet as you can quite clearly see the peak sticking out of the front of her hood.

That's part of her hood.
snow report
yes I think that is part of her hood. Anyway when she started riding nobody wore hard hats, so she wouldn't bother with one as to her it is an added weight. Just like if you started skiing without a helmet, it is a weird thing to start wearing one. Iukwim.
snow report
albob wrote:
martinm wrote:
You are a purple helmet. Toofy Grin

FIFYA...

Fixed badly.

Job done properly this time.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy